PHILADELPHIA, PA – January 25, 2012 – Today, Blumberg Advisory Group with over forty years of benchmark data and industry best practices experience in the High-Tech service industry announced the availability of a new research report Strategic Analysis Of The Reverse Logistics Market for Cellular Telephones in the United States 2012.
On the release of this report Michael R. Blumberg, president said, “We are pleased to offer this study to those that not only want the most current US Cellular Market numbers, but more importantly strategic insight and a discussion on the keys to success for reverse logistics and aftermarket services business that the numbers suggest.”
The report begins with a discussion of the overall mobile device market including:
- sales trends
- technological developments
- service provider competition
The report also discusses the current state of the reverse logistics and aftermarket services market for such products, including:
- market size and projection
- services offered
- various organizations that provide these services
- how these organizations interact with one another
The report concludes with a set of recommendations for what a typical third party service provider should keep in mind in order to be successful in this market.
Below is a sampling of key trends and impacts for the Reverse Logistics and Aftermarket Service Industries in the study.
- As the mobile device industry continues to expand, the reverse logistics processes associated with it is likely move in step. The total market for reverse logistics is anticipating growth from $2.4 billion in 2010 to $3.7 billion by 2015.
- In addition to the growing mobile phone market, another important trend affecting the industry is tightening margins on handsets. Because of this, both OEMs and wireless carriers are doing what they can to make their aftermarket servicing processes as lean as possible.
- As a result, many are revaluating how they should proceed regarding these operations. Some are choosing to outsource to third party service providers (3PSPs), others are expanding their network of authorized service centers (ASCs), while others, a declining trend, are deciding to keep and improve their in-house procedures.
For more information on this report, contact Michael R. Blumberg, CMC at 855-643-9060 Ext 701 or to obtain more details including a table of contents and list of figures on the report click on Strategic Analysis Of The Reverse Logistics Market For Cellular Telephones In The United States.
About Blumberg Advisory Group, Inc
Blumberg is a leading strategic management consulting and market research firm to the Reverse Logistics and Aftermarket Services Industry. Pioneers in helping companies manage service as a strategic profit center. Their over 40 years of relationships and experience make Blumberg a unique partner able to position clients strategically to meet current challenges, identify critical industry trends, and the proven ability to vision new growth opportunities. Blumberg also advises clients on mergers, acquisitions and liquidations to maximize business value.