What is a Service Market Audit Program?
A Service Market Audit is a comprehensive consulting program designed to uncover opportunities for new and profitable revenue growth within existing markets and current customer accounts of a service organization.
A Service Market Audit Program is:
- A research driven, fact based methodology that provides an analytic framework for ensuring optimal results.
- Facilitated by an independent, objective third party consultant to eliminate bias and keep the process moving forward and avoiding inherent biases and group think.
- Augmented by access to comprehensive market intelligence and knowledge bases, and a professional an experienced consulting team ensures a cost effective and rapid solution.
The Problem A Service Market Audit Solves
The Number One Challenge Facing All Business Owners, Executives & Managers - Increase Sales on a profitable basis from new or existing markets
What Are The Challenges to Achieving Profitable Revenue Growth
Management may lack critical resources:
Company may follow poor planning practices:
- “Belly Button Planning” – all guess work
- “Follow the heard” – follow everyone else
- “Drink the company “Kool-Aide”” – lack honesty and criticality
- Follow the Readers Digest version – cut corners; don’t see full picture
- “Path of least resistance” – find most expedient course of action
What are the Implications?
Results of a Poor Planning Process
- Insanity = Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results
- Companies Fail because they don’t understand
- Market Opportunity
- Multivendor Service Environment
- Customer Requirements
- Competitive Approaches
- Go to market execution
- Service Delivery
With a Service Market Audit your firm could maximize revenue potential within markets you currently serve here’s - The Solution